Before we get into 2013, I want to thank some of the people to whom I’m grateful for having made this one of those up-and-to-the-right kinds of years:
- Bill Luby and Mark Sebastian have made Expiring Monthly something I’m really proud to be a part of. I think we’ve each done some of our best work in those pages.
- Jill Malandrino and the contributors and staff at Options Profits: TheStreet is moving in a good direction these days and their options service (where I am also a contributor) is a great example of that.
- The R software community, especially the quantmod and PerformanceAnalytics developers, with a special thanks to Joshua Ulrich: it’s not just about the hours saved by being free of Excel tyranny; it’s that sometimes, better tools allow you to think better thoughts.
- Financial Twitter and Stocktwits: there are so many smart and insightful people sharing ideas there, and I feel like I get much more than I give.
- Jose Vazquez and the team at Investing Channel have done a great job this year handling advertising and promotion and all the back-end work for this site.