We’re announcing the publication of a new online-only monthly magazine called Expiring Monthly: The Option Traders Journal. It’ll be published on the Monday following each options expiration (clever, right?) and the first issue is scheduled for Monday, March 22.
The contributing editors are among the top options bloggers around, and I’m very happy to be among them. The editors are:
- Bill Luby (VIX and More)
- Adam Warner (Daily Options Report)
- Mark Sebastian (Option 911)
- Mark D Wolfinger (Options for Rookies)
- Jared Woodard (Condor Options)
Each issue offers trading insights, opinion, and options-related statistics. The feature article may be about any aspect of options or investing. For the first issue, Adam Warner tells the story of the rise and fall of the American Stock Exchange.
Every issue has an interview with someone you will want to know better. For the inaugural issue, Mark Sebastian interviews Sheldon Natenberg, author of one of the true classic books on options: Option Volatility & Pricing: Advanced Trading Strategies and Techniques. It’ still a best-seller (for good reason) fifteen years after the 2nd edition was published (1994).
Each of The Five Bloggers contributes monthly:
- Monthly Options Report – Adam Warner
- For the New Options Trader – Mark D Wolfinger
- Income Spread Trading – Jared Woodard
- Charting the Markets – Bill Luby
- Market Maker Trading Tips – Mark Sebastian
We’re offering a pre-launch promotion of 20% off the regular price:
Take advantage of our pre-launch promotion, now through Feb 28, 2010 only: receive one full year of Expiring Monthly at the discounted rate of $79.