I’ve gotten increasingly selective about recommending finance sites and blogs over the years, mostly because we all have finite amounts of time and attention, and the financial blogosphere keeps expanding even though our pathetic simian capacities do not. My Top Finance Blogs of 2008 was well-received and I might make that a regular annual feature. Until then, here are some sources that deserve a look:
- David Varadi at CSS Analytics has just started blogging regularly, and he’s off to a great start. David shares some really fascinating research about indicators and methods he’s developed.
- I like the intraday commentary Jeff Pietsch publishes at Market Rewind; and you should definitely check out his ETF Rewind product.
- Some other sites that reward regular visits: Don Fishback, Sentiment’s Edge, Trading the Odds, Quantivity.
- I just discovered the Seasonal Charts site; might provide some good fodder for strategy development.
- Way off topic, but thatwhichmatter on Twitter is cool water for those of us lost in the semantic desert of modern American culture.
Comments are turned on for this post, so feel free to mention your own picks.