- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. We’re now on our own private server, so that our site and emails and other critical components are skippier and more stable than ever.
- Fresh Look and Improved Usability, thanks to Nate at FortySeven Media, who did an amazing job and is a fantastic person to work with. A good designer has to be creative, technically savvy, and patient, and Nate manages to be all of those things, with a good sense of humor to boot.
- The Products page. Why products? Because only suits and Lumberghs sell “Solutions.” The only solutions we offer are for people who are looking for some products. We also don’t offer “vertically integrated value-added content streams.” We don’t engage in “best practices,” nor are we “thought leaders.” You get the drift. The Products page lists our products, which are: the Condor Options Newsletter, the Calendar Options Newsletter (forthcoming), Autotrading and the SQWI, which are both free with the newsletter, and Private Strategy Consultations.
- The Five Reasons. If you’re wondering what all the fuss is about with iron condors, here’s a quick rundown of why you should care. If you can think of some reasons not covered here, we’d love to make it “101 Reasons,” although that would be kind of ridiculous.
- Getting Around. We’ve made it much easier to move through the archives. And if you scroll down a little ways, in the sidebar you can view some of our most popular posts, view posts by category, or sort via a tag cloud of our most frequently mentioned topics.
- Private Members Area. Subscribers to our newsletter now have a separate area for viewing our current open positions, weekend updates, subscribers-only commentary, and Strategy Guide.
- Rational Advertising. Let’s face it: Google ads stink. They attract a lot of scammers and bottom feeders, and they pay publishers very little for our trouble. They also distract and annoy readers. So we ditched them, and will now only publish ads for sites that we think will be genuinely helpful to our readers. We’ve also dramatically decreased the amount of space available for ads, because we think your eyeballs deserve a break.
- Share This! At the end of every post, you can click on the ShareThis link to bookmark the post to any social networking site, or to write about it on your own blog, or to email the post to a friend. It’s simple and secure and sure beats copy/pasting URLs all over the place.
Instead of stepping back to admire all this hard work, we’re pressing on with new changes and projects: we hope to launch the Calendar Options newsletter soon, we’re working on a faster system for delivering trade alerts, and we have several other new products also in the pipeline.